Just a few projects I have worked on that might be of interest. If you want to chat about these projects or have an idea for something cool to work on, drop me a line!
My startup Disqovery:
- Super-quick video demo!
- Our unit, functional, and behavioral tests use technologies such as guard, cucumber, and rspec.
- The hosting is through Heroku, through which I manage the hosting and database.
- I write for our company blog on topics of interest to our users and customers. It is built using Jekyll and a theme I adapted from a web template I liked.
- I maintain a fairly sophisticated user sign-up and communication system that combines our app database with MailChimp.
- I leverage both LinkedIn and Facebook APIs for authentication and data manipulation.
Less geeky projects:
- Instructable on fixing a Breville BCG450XL. This is the first instructable I've posted, and it was a pretty fun experience.